Car washes, just like any type of business in the world, have to constantly innovate and update to keep up with the modern ways to do business. In the area of advertising, for instance, car washes LED signs present an exciting, eye-catching, and easy-to-update tool to reach more customers, being easy-on-the pockets for the business owners, as well.
If you are a car wash owner, how can you use your car washes LED signs to their full potential? Have a look:
Car Washes and Digital Advertisements
Nowadays, it’s common to see car washes LED signs with their colorful and animated displays wherever you look. They are meant to entice any person to drop by an establishment and take a look at or make use of the relevant services and products.
Car washes, for that matter, are no strangers to advertising. You see their signs in big, bold letters telling you that it’s about time to take your car to get washed. It should be an important aspect of regular car maintenance, after all.
Since car wash rates, discounts, and promos change on a regular, almost daily basis, some owners have found it in their business’ interest to opt for digital car washes LED signs for their outdoor advertising needs.
There are three main reasons that drive this business decision:
- Easy to update. Any key changes or tweaks that you want customers to know can be made easily, and flashed on these digital screens. No need to manually remove and replace tarps or signboards.
- Easy to maintain. Given that digital displays are placed outdoors, mechanisms like kiosks and rain caps are meant to weatherproof them to withstand the elements. Leave it to the professionals who will maintain those digital ads for you.
- Easy on the pockets. The benefits of keeping these signboards will gradually outweigh the expenses of maintaining them because a business owner can save on the costs of making, installing, and/or removing static boards every single time. You can recoup the dollars you spent on the digital board through more customer traffic to your premises.
Making the Most of Your Car Washes LED Signs
For all the inherent usefulness and cost-effectiveness, car washes digital display works best when you know what you want to do with them. Pay attention to these tips:
- Be clear. Content plays an important role in your signs and its effectiveness as a marketing tool. Use your board to display what you can offer to the customers clearly, like whether it’s open 24 hours, or the rate for a super wash, etc.
- Be clutter-free. Design is important for onlookers to pay attention to your digital signage. For practicality purposes and per the rules of advertising design, avoid cramming in information that is not particularly needed. Go for a clean and clear digital ad.
- Be up-to-date. The purpose of digital signs is to make it easier and faster to tell customers any new rates or promos that they should take advantage of. Thus, it’s only important to have these changes reflected on your LED board in the normal course of doing business.
So, are you ready to use these car washes LED signs to your advantage? Get in touch with the experts at SIGNPROgrammers today!
SIGNPROgrammers offers its customers the best in LED sign content and Sign Programming, nationwide and to the following counties and cities: Attica, Champaign, Cissna Park, Covington, Danville, Gifford, Hoopeston, Indianapolis, Loda, Paxton, Rossville, Rantoul, St. Joseph, and Tilton